The creating process of our brooms it is summarised into two words: dedication and commitment. We take care of every detail in order to achieve the required product quality.
- We select each bunch of millet which has previously been dried to strip of the flower
- Each spike grouped by size, thickness and condition.
- We moisten the millet ears in order to bend it and not break it into the development of each piece.
- We prepare the pine sticks. We select the length of the stick depending the function we want to perform.
- We started place the first millet ears after tying a wire to the bottom with a steel tip
- We hold around the millet spikes and we slowly add more spikes until we have the desired volume, always keeping in mind to the model of broom.
- We ended the broom adding more same size tied spikes, then we use one special steel nail reinforcing the broom..
- We press the broom ears to stitching it. Depending on its size, we insert different number of strings and colors acording to customers’ request.
- Once the millet is sewn and matched, we cut it using a guillotine for attaining the desired shape.
- This process is repeated hundreds of times every day, thousands of times each year for four generations.